Along with the new Gold Wing, Honda’s Foreman line of ATV’s comes with a host of performance upgrades for 2012. The ATV is powered by a new, 475cc, single-cylinder OHV four-stroke engine with fuel injection. Besides, the FourTrax’s chassis has been redesigned, featuring lighter suspension system and high-quality shock. In addition to that, the Honda features Electric Shift Program (ESP) that delivers push-button convenience for shifting, plus the option of Electric Power Shifting (EPS).
Benefits of the 2012 FourTrax Foreman 4×4:
- All-new rear suspension system combines a new steel swingarm design with a single high-quality rear shock absorber to produce 6.9 inches of supple, well-controlled travel.
- New, larger 196mm dual front hydraulic disc brakes.
- New multi-function LCD digital meter is compact, tough and waterproof, and features large readouts for fuel gauge, gear position, speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hourmeter and oil change reminder. Meter housing includes LED lights for Reverse, Neutral, oil temperature and front differential indicator.
- New body styling with a tough, rugged and more aggressive look featuring large oversized fenders front and rear for exceptional mud and splash protection.
- Revolutionary Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Electric Shift Program (ESP) provides the convenience of push-button shifting.
- TraxLok selectable 2WD/4WD system.
- Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 66 and 133 pounds, respectively and feature an improved design for easier lashing of cargo.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch with towing capacity of 850 pounds.
- Unique, rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
- Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in fuse.
- Water-resistant left-side glove-box compartment.
- Triple headlight system with single 45-watt upper light and dual 30-watt lower lights with multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution plus an LED brake light/taillight.
- Uniquely designed floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.