KTM has just released its first electric motorcycle designed for asphalt use. The new Freeride E-SM is the sibling of the Freeride E-XC that was launched last year and it is powered by the same brushless motor producing 22 hp and 42 Nm of torque. The first electric supermoto of the manufacturer promises plenty of fun but the electric technology doesn’t come cheap: the E-SM costs in Germany 11,595 Euro” ($14,631 US). Continue reading »
|2013 Honda CB 500 F||2013 Honda PCX150||2013 Ducati Hyperstrada|
|2013 Ducati 848 EVO||2013 BMW F800GS|
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak Edition||2013 Kawasaki ER-6n||2013 Suzuki AN 650 Executive ABS (Burgman)||2013 Suzuki SFV 650 (Gladius)|
- 2 day(s) ago Dirk Ferdinands took a 1999 Yamaha TT-R 25… motorcycle into his garage.
- 2 day(s) ago Yosuke Otsubo added a(n) 2013 Ducati Monster… to his faves.
Manish KC updated his profile.7 day(s) ago
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 2006 Kawasaki ER-5 to his faves.
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 2000 Honda CB 500 S to his faves.
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 1996 Kawasaki EL 25… to his faves.
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 2000 Kawasaki EN 50… to his faves.
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 2013 Hyosung Comet … to his faves.
- 10 day(s) ago Daniel Dennis added a(n) 2005 Kawasaki ER-5 to his faves.
- 12 day(s) ago Miguel Unson tagged the 2003 Honda CB 1300 on his photo
- 13 day(s) ago mike fler tagged the 1983 Kawasaki GPZ 7… on his photo
- 2 week(s) ago Ben Lee uploaded new photos to his album: Bens bikes
- 2 week(s) ago Gedgaudas Vaclovas took a 2009 Honda GL 1800 … motorcycle into his garage.
- 3 week(s) ago Gedgaudas Vaclovas added a(n) 2009 Honda GL 1800 … to his faves.
- 3 week(s) ago Gedgaudas Vaclovas tagged the 2009 Honda GL 1800 … on his photo
- 3 week(s) ago Stan Fillery updated his profile photo.
Sometimes bike manufacturers just get it all wrong. Now, we collected the worst of the worst, the really ugly motorcycles in the history of two-wheelers. Nobody said designing a motorcycle was easy, but don’t break the basic principles and go for sharp and muscular. Unfortunately, many designers break these rules and that’s the reason why choosing the ugliest motorcycles of all time is not easy at all. Here’s the second part of our list, in no particular order. Continue reading »
Akrapovič has introduced two new exhaust systems for the 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 that join the recently released GP Style Slip-On Line (Titanium) and optional link pipe to give customers an even greater choice of high-quality systems for one of the best superbikes in the world. The new exhaust increases maximum performance by 3.6 HP at 13,700 rpm. Continue reading »