The revival of cafe racers is fuelled by the world’s apparently insatiable appetite for nostalgia. They’re popular enough to make it into serial production but there are lots of shed-built specials or custom cafe racers, too. These light-weight, stylish motorcycles are highly popular in Europe, mostly in Italy and in France but you can often spot these machines on the roads of the UK or Spain. We collected a couple of cafe racers that are beautiful and - more importantly - you can buy right now. Continue reading »
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM to Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 06:00 PM
Meet and chat with local single bikers ! free to join http://localbikersingles.blogspot.com
- 18 hour(s) ago John Fraase uploaded new photos to his album: Maico crib
Miguel Unson updated his profile.4 day(s) ago
Yi Andong updated his profile.9 day(s) ago
- 9 day(s) ago Yi Andong updated his profile photo.
- 9 day(s) ago Andre Van Der Vyver updated his profile photo.
Andre Van Der Vyver updated his profile.9 day(s) ago
- 9 day(s) ago Miguel Unson took a 2003 Honda CB 1300 motorcycle into his garage.
- 11 day(s) ago Ronald Szoczei uploaded new photos to his album: Current Harleyappra…
- 14 day(s) ago David Terry updated his profile photo.
- 2 week(s) ago Bill Riabov added a(n) Vespa Daniela 7 to his faves.
- 2 week(s) ago Frank Möller updated his profile photo.
Frank Möller updated his profile.2 week(s) ago
- 2 week(s) ago Bill Riabov added a(n) 1930 Henderson to his faves.
Bill Riabov updated his profile.2 week(s) ago
- 3 week(s) ago John Dahl uploaded new photos to his album: Top 20 Hottest Bike…
- 3 week(s) ago Kinga Teszt took a 1991 Aprilia AF1 12… motorcycle into her garage.
- 3 week(s) ago John Dahl uploaded new photos to his album: Kim Kardashian On A…
- 4 week(s) ago Imre Szilagyi uploaded new photos to his album: my bike
Vintage gear, rare antique Harleys and Indians with no brakes, invitation-only races, leather helmet for protection - this is board-track racing. This type of motorcycle racing had its golden age in the 1910s and 1920s in the U.S. but board tracks proliferated in part because they were inexpensive to construct. 70 years later, the sport experiences a revival in Europe - where this type of racing actually was born. Continue reading »
The North American division of Vespa has just announced its 2015 300 GTS range. The largest and most powerful product of the manufacturer will be offered in three variants: the GTS 300, GTS 300 Super and GTS 300 Supersport. The three models are technically perfectly identical, but there are plenty of differences between them. Continue reading »