Canadian firm Lito – Green Motion has introduced a new electric motorcycle. The Sora features the best design elements of Bobber and Cafe Racer/Street Fighter bikes, combined in one electric superbike. The Bobber influence can be seen in the rear fender that is fixed to the wheel, while the Street Fighter influence can be seen in the dynamics of the front of the bike. The Sora features the world’s first electric motorbike seat, allowing the driver to change th driving dynamics of the bike at a push of a button.
Other key features are:
- An integrated charge management system. Ride up for 185 miles on a single charge
- A powerful electric motor and a CVT transmission
- A patented Safe Range System. The Sora will manage the amount of energy to get you there
- Integrated GPS system and touch screen
- A regenerative braking system
- Lightweight carbon fibre fairing, aluminium chassis and aircraft grade materials
According to the company, the Lito Sora will hit dealer showrooms in October 2011 with a price tag of $44,000.