The Moto Guzzi V7 Racer was unveiled at the 2009 EICMA show in Milan. Now, Moto Guzzi released a limited edition version of the bike which is already available for order in the United States, and wears a price tag of $9,790. The special edition features a custom looks of the 1960’s road racing bikes. Special features include red frame, swingarms and wheel hubs. The V7 Racer has an adjustable rear suspension with dual reservois-style shock absorbers that recall old racing bike suspension of the 1970s. The motorcycle is powered by the same 744cc V-twin engine as the V7 Classic.
Other features of the Limited Edition model:
- Black fuel tank. The tank is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
- Aluminum side covers, throttle body covers, and muffler bracket
- Silver wire spoke wheels and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs
- Suede solo saddle
- Custom billet aluminum adjustable rearsets
- Front suspension is a 40mm Marzocchi front fork with rubber bellows
- Fully-adjustable, twin Bitubo remote reservoir rear shocks
- The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.
- Pirelli Demon Sport tires
- The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc 90-degree V-Twin engine as the V7 Classic
via Moto Guzzi