The American arm of Kymco introduced a new off-road machine today. The UXV 500 SE Limited Edition is based on the popular UXV 500 and features special blue paintjob, hard top and windshield. “With this new level of the UXV line, riders will still enjoy all the standard features of Kymco Side x Sides, including its class leading suspension, excellent ergonomics and great economical price tag. In addition, the hard top, windshield, beverage holder and wheels will make even your hardest work a pleasure. You’ll find yourself looking for any excuse to take it out on the trails,” says the company’s statement.
The UXV 500 SE has a price tag of $8,659 MSRP.
Other features include:
- 4X4 Shaft Drive High & Low Gear, 2WD/4WD
- Digital Dash (Fuel Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip
Meter, High Beam Indicator, Neutral/Reverse Light, Temp Light)
- Soft Panel Driver & Passenger
- Doors and Front Brush Guard
- Independent Dual A-Arm Suspension Front & Rear
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
via Kymco USA