R&G is excited to unveil a range of products specifically designed for the Kawasaki Vulcan S cruiser. Whilst the new range marks a departure from R&G’s normal style of motorcycle, riders can be guaranteed the same outstanding level of protection offered from every R&G product. A fully kitted out Vulcan S will be on display on the R&G stand at the Florida AIMExpo (15-18 Oct) booth 1303.
Launched in 2015, the Kawasaki Vulcan S is not a typical cruiser thanks to its parallel twin engine, which is based on the popular ER6 and Versys 650 engine. The engine, coupled with a compact chassis design, helps to make the Vulcan S one of the lightest cruisers on the market, weighing in at just 228kg wet.
With a raft of official Kawasaki customisation options available, the Vulcan S is as much about looking good as it is riding. The R&G range of products, such as Tail Tidy, Back Rest and Foot Pegs, fit perfectly with the style of the cruiser market, boosting the aesthetics of the motorcycle, whilst products such as the Engine Bars, Swingarm Protectors and Bar Ends help ensure the bike is protected should the worst happen.
Despite the vastly different stylings and ergonomics of the cruiser machines, R&G has carefully designed and produced the range of products with the same precision and aesthetic qualities of the rest of its range, ensuring maximum protection and stylish looks.
R&G UK Sales Manager Alan Garrett commented “We’re very excited to be launching our range of R&G products for the Kawasaki Vulcan S. Not only is it a fantastic machine, but it marks our first collection of products that have been designed and created for the cruiser market, a popular and growing segment of the motorcycling industry.”
The full list of R&G products available for the Kawasaki Vulcan S are listed below:
– Adjustable Foot Controls (Code: AFC0001)
– Swingarm Protectors (Code: SP0069MC)
– Bar Ends (Code: BE0095MC)
– Radiator Guard (Code: RAD0190 for aluminium mesh type. Code: RAD0191 for brushed aluminium)
– Highway Pegs (Code: HWP0001)
– Engine Bars (Code: AB0017)
– Mirror Risers (Code: MR0001BK)
– Cotton Reels (Code: CR0003)
– Heel Shifter (Code: HEELSH0001)
– Shocktube (Code: SHOCK16BK)
– Tail Tidy (Code: LP0186BK)
– Kickstand Shoe (Code: PKS0084SI)
– Front Fender Extender (Code: FERG0319)
– Back Rest (Code: BR0001)
– Rider Pegs (Code: RPA0001)
– Pillion Pegs (Code: RFP0001)
– “Elevation” Paddock Bobbins (Code: ITBO003)
– Tank Traction Grips (Code: EZRG424)
For more info on the full range of R&G products, visit www.rg-racing.com.