Datatool have launched the Demon Uno Immobiliser, an affordable single circuit transponder immobiliser designed to add a secondary layer of security to motorcycles, scooters or quads without a standard fit immobiliser or alarm. Ideal for the 125cc, commuter or scooter market that commonly don’t have any form of OE security. The unit prevents the bike or scooter being started if the ignition is forced or hot-wired.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the unit is suitable for an easy DIY fitment by a competent mechanic or by a local dealer. Demon Uno has an LED as a visual deterrent and two transponder tags. It also benefits from a PIN override if the customer loses the transponder tag.
Features and Specifications:
- 18 trillion code combinations
- Automatic arming when ignition turned off
- Disarms when ignition is turned on and tag is present
- Can be installed in ‘covert’ mode – would be suitable for bikes with OE immobilization to prevent theft with keys.
- Simple to fit and use
- PIN override
- Two Transponder tags included but can programme up to 5
RRP £49.95 inc VAT