After revealing the 125cc and 300cc versions of the MP3 Yourban maxi scooter family, Piaggio took the wraps off the LT version of the MP3 300, which can be ridden with a normal class driving license. The new LT is based on the Mp3 Yourban 300 model, and stands out because of a few approval compliance characteristics such as the front track, increased to 465mm, motorcycle type turn indicators, the LED daylight running light built into the headlight assembly and the integral braking which can also be activated on the Yourban LT with the pedal on the footrest.
The three-wheeler is equipped with a 300cc electronic injection, single-cylinder engine which provides maximum power of 22.8 CV at 7750 rpm and a maximum torque of 24 Nm at only 5750 rpm.
Piaggio has created a wide range of accessories offering almost endless scope for personalisation and for enhancing the comfort of the vehicle:
- Medium windshield in 4 mm thick, extremely high quality, impact resistant, chip resistant metacrylate.
- Tall windshield also in 4 mm thick, extremely high quality, impact resistant, chip resistant metacrylate.
- Clear hand guards in impact resistant polycarbonate. With additional protective slider on outer side. Fitted with two fastener points on vehicle.
- Rear quick release top box kit large enough for a full-face helmet. Includes comfort backrest for passenger in same material and colour as saddle. Cover in same colour as vehicle.
- A range of dedicated helmets with external shell in ABS and removable cheek cushions to permit installation of Bluetooth system. Adjustable long visor, inner padding in non-allergenic fabric and strap fastener system with fine adjustment. Available in three colours coded with colours of vehicle.
- E-Power electronic antitheft system with electronic key and two button remote control.
- Practical and easy to wear universal leg cover.
- Outdoor vehicle cover in black waterproof material with thermobonded seams, Piaggio logo, reflector strip and clear window for license plate.
The Piaggio Mp3 Yourban 300 LT is available in a choice of 5 metallic colours, with colour schemes specifically designed to emphasise the dynamic forms of the vehicle: Cosmo Black, Ibis Red and Orione Grey (with black matte finish plastic elements and saddle), Perla White and Ghiaccio Grey (with blue matte finish plastic elements and saddle).