Spanish custom bike builder Radical Ducati has created a special bike to celebrate the firm’s 10th year anniversary. The guys at Radical Ducati took the frame and engine of the Ducati Superbike 1098. The bike features modified original airbox, shortened air funnels, WOLFMAN exhaust system, V-Rod front light, carbon fiber mudguard, Rizoma belt covers, mirrors and rear brake lever, RAD alluminium rear subframe with 9 Amp battery support and Mika hand made footrest.
Other features include:
- RAD megaphones by SPARK
- TAMBURINI silicone water hoses , RAD aluminiun water tubes.
- Repositioning electrical wiring, ecu and regulator.
- RAD alluminiun licence plate support.
- RAD Omologated led Blinkers.
- Montesa type rear light
- RAD ergal lightened upper yoke
- RAD 02 Montjuich carbon fiber solo seat
- RAD 02 Carbon fiber fuel tank
- Carbon fiber water pump protection
- EVR ergal sprocket cover
Radical Ducati Mikaracer Photos