Three months ago, Triumph introduced the new Thunderbird Storm, and now we have new pictures of the bike. The Storm is eventually the dechromed, stripped down version of the Thunderbird. Triumph’s iconic twin headlights, made famous on the Rocket III and Speed Triple models, and drag bars perfectly fit this street rod’s aggressive nature and are complemented by the deep metallic paint. The Storm is powered by a big bore, 1700cc parallel twin engine pumping out 98 hp and a meaty 156 Nm.
Highlights of the 2011 Thunderbird Storm:
- Powerful 1700cc version of Triumph’s award-winning T-16 engine
- Aggressive blacked-out look with twin streetfighter headlights
- Low, 700mm seat height for classic look and easy riding
- Powerful four-piston brakes with optional ABS
- Two year unlimited mileage warranty as standard