With the winter weather settling in, now is the perfect time to look at purchasing some motorcycle accessories. Z1R Helmets introduced two new helmets, the Phantom Monsoon & Solids. The Phantom line of helmets is available in a variety of colors and graphics, but one that stands out is the Phantom Monsoon. The Phantom Monsoon combines a unique and stylish graphic with all the comfort and safety features demanded from a quality helmet.
The aerodynamic design, eight wind tunnel designed vent ports, and oval-round interior all work together to deliver a feature packed helmet option. As an additional bonus, the plush interior of the Phantom lineup works with today’s top selling communication systems.
The best part about this helmet is that it’s affordable on any budget. The Phantom Monsoon is available for $99.95, and the Phantom Solids are available for $89.95. All the features and affordable price make this a tremendous full-face option for anyone on two wheels. In addition to the Monsoon and Solid options, the Phantom is also available in the Purgatory, Avenger, and Warrior color schemes.
Other features include:
- Advanced ABS/Polycarbonate shell construction exceeds DOT standards
- Removable/washable cheekpads allow for semi-custom fit
- Fully adjustable venting system with intake/exhaust ports
- Comfortable multi-density padding and nylex comfort liner
- Optically correct shield with no-tool quick release mechanism
- D-ring closure system with padded neck straps
via Z1R Helmets